pages

Unique France couture cocktail event in Brisbane

I met Gregoire by chance last year when I was lost in Fortitude Valley in Brisbane. I stumbled across his exquisite shop when I went to ask for directions and a great friendship blossomed. His shop, Unique France, is filled with French treasures I never expected to see outside of a grand chateau let alone outside of France. And here I am with a display of French couture garments from the collection as 120 connoisseurs were treated to beautiful French wines and champagnes and delicious canapés.

Another elegant and unforgettable evening celebrating the finest in French couture and French antiques.    And in Brisbane too - such a great city.

1930s

1930s

La Revue 1960s

Lanvin 1960s

Dior 1960s

Unique France - so luxe!

Pierre Cardin, Andres Courreges and Emanuel Ungaro welcome guests to Unique France

Gregoire, owner of Unique France, and I

Elegant guests at the evening cocktail event

See .... even men enjoy vintage displays - and look cool doing so!

Wearing a 1940s Dorothy O'Hara silk dress