| We were all 'Ambassadors for Wool' at the lunch hosted by the Bendigo Fair organisers. I am wearing a 60s Australian printed wool mod dress. |
The Darnell Collection is the world's most accessible collection of fashion history. Charlotte Smith is the owner and curator of the collection and runs it like a business. Nothing is for sale, but international touring exhibitions, bespoke fashion parades, brand alignment and brand recognition, products and technology are all available and can be further discussed. The Darnell Collection offers bespoke, unique and truly 5 star fashion opportunities.
pages
Bendigo Wool and Sheep Fair in Victoria
A few days in Bendigo as a "Women of Wool' ambassador was a wonderful experience. Bendigo is a fabulous city with Parisian style buildings, a tram line AND the Bendigo Wool & Sheep Fair. I joined 5 other Women of Wool Ambassadors including my great friend Liz Foster, MD of The Australian Wool Fashion Awards and hundreds of magnificent sheep, the team from AWI (Australian Wool Innovation) and passionate wool growers. I also had a dinner or two at The Wine Banc. A great few days!